Monday, March 31, 2008

ye kya hua?

today i am not going to analyze any geet or ghazal or book as my doctot has advised me not to give any stress to my brain. recently i was declared to be sick with migraine. now only god can help me. i have to bring my habit of thinking to a full stop. i dont know how am i going to do this. till now no one knows that i have started blogging. i dont want anyone to know this. how on earth can ever a person can stop thinking. i dont do it in my spare time as a hobby. it comes naturally to me. now everyone, my family and my friends are behind me always shouting, " see, you are thinking again." what can i do. i am not permitted to read, write, switch on my computer or watch tv. so the only thing which i can do now a days is to think. so i am thinking about the causes of my stress. this has grown to be another stress for me.
i dont agree with the doctor that the major reason behind this disease in headache. i have read that its a heriditary problem. papa had it so any of us had to get it. unfortunately i got it. mom says its not a misfortune. the reason why i got it and my siblings didn't is my habit of thinking. my mom is surely a genius. but she also couldn't tell me a sure-shot way to stop thinking. besides this i also dont know what that i am thinking is causing this problem. this is another reasn to think for me.as the pain is still there after 10 days of medication, now everyone is worried that there can be some other problem or better to say that the disease was not diagnosed properly. now i have to go for ctscan tomorrow.
best of luck to me.

2 comments:

  1. You are fighting with migraine ohh
    Get well soon. T
    hough I am also fighting a long battle with typhoid these days and there also my each & every activity is monitored & equated with stress generation including time spent on compu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u so much manish ji. hope that both of us will get well soon.

    ReplyDelete