Tuesday, April 22, 2008

my state of mind

everything in life including our relations and emotions is temporary. people and situations which once seem to be the essence of life are no longer that important. even pain is temporary. i once again went through the same book in which emotions depicted are very close to my life but the path which its characters followed is far way from my principles and priorities in life. the oneliner which is stirring my soul since past few days is as-

"विषाद भी टिकाऊ नही हो सकता, विषाद भी दंभ है।"

my wounds seems to be healing as the time passes by. but any resemblence to the past, whether it is a situationor an individual brings back tons of memories which are hard to suppress and equally hard to face.
god, just give me more courage so that i can face my present more positively and happily. AMEEN!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete